Inside Sales and Account Management-9810
WIKA’s Inside Sales &Account Manager is responsible for managing all functions necessary to support WIKA’s “ Performance Management “ goals and objectives playing a key role representing the voice of WIKA and achieving true customer satisfaction.
- Support and promote WIKA’s Service Excellence initiative, philosophy and standards to the highest level of quality and productivity.
- Professionalism, Operational Excellence, Quality, Integrity and Ethics
- Provide customer solutions to maintain and increase revenue Account Ownership & Maintenance
- Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), RMA’s, Customer Reports
- Continuous Personal Development of WIKA's product lines & Application
- Knowledge, Business Operations & Industry Standards
- Seek and close new business at the assigned accounts.
- Proactively make telephone sales calls and send emails to identify new business.
- Meet a minimum quota of proactive phone calls and proactive emails to assigned accounts. All such phone calls, emails and subsequent opportunities to be logged into MSCRM.
- Grow the total business at the assigned accounts. Meet annual sales targets for these accounts.
- Identify cross selling and penetration strategies to grow the WIKA sales at the assigned accounts.
- Provide customer focused support (product information, price, availability, lead-time, order entry, basic technical assistance, expediting) via phone, fax or email.
- Strive to provide a timely FCR (first call resolution) utilizing designated technical support and business resources.
- Operate with and exhibit high quality professional behavior to external, internal customers as well as peers.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior at all times. Respect others rights, work areas and privacy. Work within the team as a mentor, peer resource and subject matter expert when possible and required.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in written and verbal form. Focus on solutions and take opportunities to initiate behavioral and process change as well as drive positive results.
- Proactively take ownership of account from quote to receipt of product.
- Partner and coordinate with sales managers as required communicating various customer support and growth initiatives.
- Advise customers of pricing/discounts, price files, customer cross reference files, KanBan stock levels, shipping warehouses etc. as required dependent on a customers requirements.
- Coordinate customer
visits to the WIKA factory with other departments, and travel to customer sites to maintain business as necessary.
- Participate in regular review of account status including sales figures, products sold, and forecasting for future customer demands.
- Support standard operating procedures ( SOP’s ) RMA’s, customer reports and others to eliminate service failures.
- Participate in group training and take personal initiative to develop instrumentation product line & application knowledge, and knowledge of the instrumentation business & industry standards.
- Perform in accordance with WIKA’s Performance Management goals and objectives to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Previous Customer Service Account Manager experience preferred
- Read, understand and accurately interpret customer drawings
- Inside sales experience preferred
- Yellow belt training preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, telephone and computer skills Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to process technical information
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.